Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Good Pain

Bri has been dancing around the house --- she's so happy now that she's in a new school, and her transformation over the last three days has been amazing. Tomorrow she'll get braces put on...another milestone.

So. Now that the fam has found their stride, I'm going to spend the next 8 weeks putting my all into my own transformation. I've signed up with a personal trainer, joined the gym, and ready to start feeling that good pain again.

Reminds me of the saying, "Change is good." It's painful, but almost every big change I've made has been for the better. It's true for this move -- I missed my old life like crazy, but I'm starting to get the hang of this one. And liking it.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Check out my blog, I just posted a website you should check out.